Founded in 2012 as a Baskin-Robbins franchisee's vision, Jolt has evolved into a Utah-based SaaS industry leader. We cater to over 20,000 restaurants across 66 countries, offering on-site digital management solutions for various industries with deskless workers.
Our comprehensive suite includes operational task lists, employee scheduling, food safety compliance, training modules, labels, time tracking, and more. Trusted by renowned brands like Casey’s, Legoland, Chick-fil-A, The Bellagio, and 7-Eleven, Jolt empowers businesses to streamline operations. Join us if you're ready to make an immediate impact in a thriving and dynamic environment!
Your #1 responsibility as an Enterprise Account Executive is to close deals with new customers for enterprise level brands.
Your day will be spent meeting with prospective customers in the restaurant, hospitality, or retail industry through phone, emails, and videos to demonstrate the benefits of Jolt for their specific business. You will be responsible to replenish your pipeline through your own prospecting efforts, and follow through with inbound leads set up by our Sales Development Representatives. Your skills in lead generation, follow-up, asking probing questions, and closing will enable you to succeed and thrive here at Jolt. You'll love working with our down to earth customers in a highly resilient industry! Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Hunt for opportunities where Jolt will be a great fit within your assigned accounts and territory, and work to expand Jolt following successful proofs of concept. In all prospecting efforts, prioritize opportunities with the highest ROI and best fit.
- Strategically pursue brands. You will work to understand their challenges, goals, and buying processes and leverage it to become familiar with their operations, decision-makers, and methods of doing business.
- Become an expert of the Jolt platform to enable you to convey its true value with customers.
- Establish genuine relationships with internal brand influencers, directors, and C-level executives within your targeted brands.
- Professionally represent Jolt in all that you do and never sacrifice short-term wins at the expense of your integrity or long-term relationships.
- Relay feedback from customers to engineering and other functional areas in an accurate and timely manner to ensure resolution.
- 3+ years of successful sales closing experience in a B2B environment in SaaS preferably in the Enterprise/Mid Market space.
- Expertise in pipeline management and advancing prospects through all phases of the sales funnel.
- Proficient in CRM (Salesforce experience a plus).
- Able to work in office M-F.
Pay Structure (non-negotiable)
Base pay: $90,000
Benefits and Perks
- Monthly lifestyle benefits that can be personalized to reduce stress, give time back, impact your family, and spark joy.
- Fully stocked Kitchen, Onsite gym with showers, and weekly lunches
- Equity in the form of stock options
- Employer HSA contribution
- 401K self contribution
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, with 10 paid company holidays