Jolt is a software solution specifically designed to execute operations for restaurants, retail stores, entertainment venues, and deskless businesses of all kinds. We encourage you to check out our founder's story on our website and learn more about our amazing products and services that have revolutionized the restaurant industry!
We make up a group of individuals who are genuine in wanting our peers and the company to succeed above our own personal interests. We work hard, have grit, and focus on results, rather than excuses; and your work speaks for itself. If you have a positive attitude in overcoming obstacles and are self motivated to achieve your goals, read on!
About the role and how you’ll make an impact:
The Digital Marketing Specialist takes our digital initiatives to execution for Jolt; you will monitor and analyze metrics to adjust initiatives and campaigns accordingly. We are looking for someone who stays up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. Your key objectives in this role will be optimizing Jolt’s website for SEO, Google AdWords campaigns, and managing Jolt’s email marketing campaigns assuring the highest return on investment for Jolt. At a glance, your responsibilities will include the following:
● Develop Google Ad campaigns and continually optimize campaigns for success
● Generate bi-weekly reports on digital campaign performance
● Sustain Jolt’s social media presence, and create monthly reports analyzing our channels
● Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
● Perform website content updates and manage website translations as needed
● Plan, execute, and measure email marketing A/B tests
● Utilize strong analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end customer experiences across digital channels and customer touch points while optimizing costs
Benefits and Perks
Learn about our product and see how our customers use Jolt!
To learn more about Jolt, visit jolt.com/values
Jolt is an equal opportunity employer. Jolt provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.